Best Budget 4K TV in India: After lot of research we selected 6 4K TV which are really worth to buy. We selected these 4K TVs on basis of customer experience and after-sales service and many other factors. Ultra High Definition 4K TVs are available from 43 inches, we didn’t find any good 4K TVs under this size.
5 Best Budget 4K TVs in India 2021
Features of Sanyo 108 cm (43 inches) Tv- Enjoy the best of Japanese technology with the latest Sanyo Kaizen Series which brings the world of entertainment straight to your TV. This Sanyo TV runs on Certified Android 9.0 and has all your favourite video streaming apps like Amazon Prime Video, Netflix, Disney+ Hotstar, Youtube and Zee5. With its Superbright 4K panel and Dolby Audio you always get the perfect picture and crystal clear audio output. The ergonomic remote with dedicated Google Assistant button allows you to search for content by simply using your voice and asking your Sanyo Kaizen TV. Bring home the Sanyo Kaizen Series now to experience the latest in TV technology.
- Great picture and sound quality
- Bluetooth + 3.5 audio jack
- Audio mode (we can turn off the screen)
- Use TV as a Bluetooth speaker for mobile phone
- Eco mode, sleep timer, auto-off timer
- Boot time is 30 – 45 seconds (Sanyo Logo + android booting logo + android logo + android tv home)
Smart TV ThinQ AI Smart TV | One-touch access to Netflix and amazon prime | Miracast (screen sharing) | AI launcher | Magic remote to be purchased separately, not included in the box.
Expand your TV Viewing experience with both built-in Google Assistant and Alexa (No external devices required). Just ask, and LG AI TV satisfies your curiosity in your interest, Offers recommendations as per your tastes and controls devices on your demand.
- Screen Size- 50 in
- Resolution – 3840×2160 pixels
- Color – Ceramic Black
- Number of HDMI Ports – 3
- Number of USB Ports – 2
Special Features –
- Smart TV ThinQ AI Smart TV | One touch access to Netflix and amazon prime | Miracast (screen sharing) | AI launcher | Magic remote to be purchased separately, not included in the box
- Good picture quality. The viewing angle is good
- Sound quality is industry-standard which you get out of 20W.
- Quick delivery from Amazon
- Good support from LG
- One of the best TVs you get within 65K (specs-wise, according to my research pre-buying this)
- Can’t produce deep, uniform blacks
- Resolution: 4K Ultra HD (3840×2160) | Refresh Rate: 60 hertz
- Connectivity: 3 HDMI ports to connect set-top box, Blu Ray players gaming console | 2 USB ports to connect hard drives and other USB devices
- Sound: 20 Watts Output | Dolby+ DTS-HD. Viewing Angle：178°
- Smart TV features : Built-In Wi-Fi | PatchWall | Netflix | Prime Video | Disney+Hotstar and more | Android TV 9.0 | Google Assistant | Data Saver
- Display : LED Panel | 4K HDR 10-bit display
- Smart TV Built-In Wi-Fi | PatchWall | Netflix | Prime Video | Disney+Hotstar and more | Android TV 9.0 | Google Assistant | Data Saver
- Awesome Picture quality for 1080 up-scaling and 4k contents
- UHD and HDR works for all popular content providers(netflix & Amazon Prime)
- No 3.5 mm jack so you may have to reply on bluetooth/SPIDF/ARC for external speakers (using TP-Link HA100 I attached my old sound system to TV via bluetooth)
- you can connect Mouse to TV to navigate the UI
- Using Remote control App and chrome cast feature is a breeze
- Remote lacks multiple features like mute / screen off button
- Jio TV works but not a good thing, try ThopTV
- The picture degrades at an angle.
- Resolution: 4K Ultra HD (3840 x 2160) | Refresh Rate: 60 hertz. Power Requirement : AC 100 – 240 V, 50/60 Hz
- Connectivity: 3 HDMI ports to connect set top box, Blu Ray players, gaming console | 2 USB ports to connect hard drives and other USB devices
- Sound output: 24 Watts Output
- Display : 4K HDR | IPS Panel | Superior Sleek | Slim and stylish design
- Smart TV Features: Android TV | Voice Search | Google Play | Chromecast | HDR Gaming | Supported Apps : Prive Video, Disney+ Hotstar, SonyLiv, Zee5, Voot, YouTube, MXPlayer, ALT Balaji
- Awesome picture and sound quality.
- No issues in connectivity to wifi.
- The inbuilt android makes it much more accessible to the world of apps.
- It comes with smart remote with which we can directly access Google assistant.
- The built in comcast makes it much easier to connect your phone with the television.
- It does not have the option to connect any external device via Bluetooth. (This is more of an informative point rather than con point) as the 24 Watt Sound output more than sufficient to satisfy the needs of all the music lovers.
This is a wonderful TV particularly for the cost at which its is offered. I bought this Tv for ₹24,000.This one is worth the money. Excellent picture and sound quality. Smart features are also good. Comes with preloaded apps that we may regularly use. Screen mirroring works seamlessly. Basically there is very little that you cannot do with this TV. If you’re upgrading from 32 to bigger screen, the price at which this is offered makes the TV more value for the money spent.
- Resolution : 4K Ultra HD (3840 x 2160) | Refresh Rate: 60 Hertz
- Connectivity: 2 HDMI ports to connect set top box, Blue Ray players, gaming console | 2 USB ports to connect hard drives and other USB devices
- Smart TV Features: Built-in Wi-Fi | Screen Mirroring | Android 8 Based OS | Dual Core Processor | 1GB RAM | 8 GB Internal Storage
- Sound: 30 Watts Output | Power Audio | High Fidelity Box Speakers
- Display: A+ Grade Panel | Super Slim Bezel | HRDD Picture Quality | Eco Vision | Dynamic Crystal Colour
- Picture quality is good even for SD channels(Comparatively better than MI in this price range).
- Sound quality is not that great but ok.
- Web touch remote is really great option.
- By default it has apps like hotstar, youtube, facebook and netflix. Connecting to wifi is easy and there is no issue till now.
- Day time picture quality is not good but when you think of price its ok. I am uploading some pics which I took from TV while playing quality videos in Youtube at night time.
Fine Verdict of Homestuffs Team:
Best Budget 4K TVs in India: As per our research these are some very good 4K TVs Under Rs 35000. For more options you have to increase your budget and visit Best 4K TVs page. You can chose any from this list, all are good. I will chose LG 4K from this list just because i like LG brand.