Hey Visitors, Hope you all doing well. If you are searching for a good and reliable Dill Machine for Home use then you are at the right place. Here we are listing best selling drill machine in India. This list is prepared by our machine experts on the basis of reviews and experience. It may help you in selecting a good Drill machine for your home.
Buying Guide for Drill Machine
Drill Machine is a tool which is used by technician and carpenters in order to create a hole on a solid surface like wood, aluminium, wall etc. Drilling machines rotate and apply a hammering action while drilling. Before buying a good Drill Machine some points to keep in mind is explained below.
Power: Before buying a good and powerful drill machine always check input power and output rpm. Usually, more power input gives good output so check it before buying. It unit is watt and mentioned in the description of the machine.
Output RPM: RPM tells about the rotatory motion of the drill. It should in a decent range. Check rpm with load and without load.
Drill Depth on Different Surface: It varies with the power of the drill machine. Please check according to your requirement.
Best Drill Machine for Home Use in India 2021
Best Dill Machine in India
Good for the home owner, to do repair jobs around the home and home improvement projects. It is a hammer drill, which means it can have 2 modes: drill wherein it is a good screw driver / drill machine for relatively soft material like woods etc wherein it uses high speed torque to generate rotational motion. The second mode is the hammer drill function wherein it combines the rotational motion (torque) along with impacts – which are needed to drive a drill or screw in to a tough material like granite/ masonry/ ceramic,
About this item
- Drilling Capacity: Wood: 25 mm, Concrete: 16 mm, Steel: 13 mm
- 750 Watts Continuous Rating Input & 0 2800 RPM
- Trigger sensitive variable speed switch allows a user to drill slowly for precision accuracy when starting to drill a hole
- Rubber back handle increase comfort to the user in drilling and hammer drilling applications
- 2 Year Manufacturer Warranty from the date of purchase (T&C apply as mentioned in Warranty Card)
- Variable speed and reversible
- A good amount of torque generated
- Compact and relatively easy to handle
- noise generated during drilling is on the lower end of the spectrum
- good for normal household use and medium-duty drilling etc,
- hammer mode and drill mode with reversible function
- No carrying case provided with the drill
If you are looking for a good quality drill machine, then this model of Black & Decker is a good deal. Tool world is aware of the quality of this brand. Coming to this specific model, this one’s a 13mm size drill machine, so quite capable of covering a wide range of applications.
About this product
- Power: 550 watts, chuck capacity: 13mm, impact rate: 0-47, 600 Bpm, speed: 0-2, 800 Rpm; No load speed: 0-2800 rpm
- Max drilling capacity: wood- 20mm, steel- 13mm, masonry- 13mm, cable: 2m long 550 watts suitable for home drilling
- Drilling or Hammering mode provides the power and speed to drill into masonry, steel, and wood
- Variable speed for ultimate fingertip control for all drilling applications. Reverse brush system for full torque and power in forward and reverse, lock on button for continuous use.
- Ergonomic design with optimal grip positions, light weight and insulated shock proof plastic body, easy to change bits.
- The product supports wood, concrete, and metal drilling. Metal drill bits are not part of the included components with the product. Metal drill bits can be procured by the customer and be used for drilling into metal surfaces
- The drill has to be in switched off mode before plugging in to avoid jerk, for safety wear safety glass and gloves
- High power 550 watts drill machine with 13 mm chuck size.
- Superior quality components & solid durable build, be it plastic body, inside components, key, chuck etc.
- Hammer mode to provide support in drilling operation on stubborn material.
- Variable speed machine with speed control on the press of a switch.
- Ergonomic design with rubber grip ensures fatigue-free operation.
- Comfortable to use for long drilling sessions.
- The Auxiliary handle provides proper support for precise drilling.
- Depth gauge ensures controlled depth of hole.
- Supports both forward & reverse operation of drill machine. A life saviour.
- Lock-on button available for prolonged usage.
- Low sound & fewer vibrations during operation.
- Sufficient vents for cooling it out in long operations. Those on the backward side look closed but have opened on the bottom size of each vent.
- Some more bit sizes in the default package would be a welcome addition.
- No metal bit for instant deployment.
- The cable is short. So you may need an extension for it.
- No kit box provided for storing & carrying it.
About this item
- Variable Speeds: The speed knob allows you to set a maximum RPM before the drilling operation depending on the application.
- Forward/Reverse Switch: The forward and reverse switch can be used for convenience while tightening or loosening screws.
- Power Lock Switch: For constant and long operations, the power switch can be engaged to operate the machine at a fixed speed.
- Rotatable and Detachable Side Handle For better ergonomics and grip during operation, a rotatable handle is provided with the machine. It can be rotated to 360 degree to the left or right handed users. It can also be detached during storage
- Scaled Depth Gauge This power tool is provided with a detachable depth gauge. It allows you to determine the exact depth, for which a drill bit must travel inside a working surface to meet the requirement of the task.
- The power cord is of optimum length.
- Switches are easy to operate.
- I tested on a brick wall it worked fine without any pressure.
- Speed varies correctly, as per regulator switch.
- Both drill mode and hammer mode work nicely.
- The torque is excellent for home use.
- Forward and reverse mode work correctly. So, for its price below Rs.1500, it is worth it.
- The two-pin power terminal is thin which leads to improper contact
in the power socket.
- GSB 501. Power through the toughest of jobs with this high-performance impact drill
- Colour: Blue
- Despite its compact size, the tool is exceptionally powerful and highly durable Its 500w motor and full ballbearing construction is built for the tradesman who needs an and dependable workhorse
- Good for home uses
- Design and build quality is very good
- Less sound-producing in operations
- Little bit expensive
This is a solid rotary hammer drill for the price. Fit and finish is great. It comes in a good quality blow molded plastic case along with a measuring guide rod, 3 SDS drill bits and 2 chisel bits. It feels sturdy in the hand but doesn’t feel unwieldy to handle, especially while drilling overhead. The quality of the included bits are okay and will get you out of a pinch but I intend to upgrade to carbide coated bits from Makita or Bosch soon. I really like the color scheme on this but some of you might prefer a more neutral blue or black finish over this. I got this for ₹3200 and I couldn’t have asked for a better unit at this price. All that’s left to see is how well it holds up with time. I’m hoping it’ll last at least a couple of years with light to medium-duty work around the house. If you’re a professional, I suggest you do your research and get a drill from a company that offers a good warranty policy (at least 1 year) and makes spares for their machines readily available. This may not cut it for you folks. For homeowners and DIYers, this is near perfect. Recommended!
- Wattage: 850 watts, Operating Voltage: 220 volts
- Material: Plastic, Color: Red
- Item Dimension: 450mm x 150mm x 270mm
- Package Contents: 1-Hammer Drill Machine, 1-Depth Gauge, 2-Chisel, 3-Pieces SDS Drill Bits and 1-Carrying Case
- 6 months warranty provided by the manufacturer from date of purchase
- Triple mode action : Drill Only mode for drilling application, hammer only mode for chiseling action and drilling, hammer mode for both actions simultaneously
- Variable speed trigger with reverse rotation for ultimate finger tip control for all drilling applications
- Build Quality is very Good
- Best hammer drill in the market
- powerful machine 850 watt
- hammering action is good
- Capable in making large holes on the wall with chisel bits
- If you are looking for a hammering drill machine then it is best.
- Only cons is – It is a heavy product
his is absolutely the best at this price rance in market. Very powerful drill holes in concrete like butter. Sds chuck is very easy to use. Built is really sturdy. 3 modes to work with, drilling only mode, hammer drilling this is what it is ment for and it does this like no one else Bussiness, and the hammering and chipping which is also so very handy i can’t even stress. This is not for drilling into woods, steel and plastic like that but it can do it with the additional key chuck adapter which is provided in the box which is okay bit its not a drill to those things. This is a hammer drill its job is to tear in to walls and masonry and it does that quite magically. 800w is more than enough. That wire is of good quality. It does get heated a bit when in continuous use which most hammer drill tends to do. Overall package is totally worth it even for professional works. And the additional 6 months warrenty on it gives the peice of mind on your investment.
- The drill machine is OK
Doing work quite well
- All functions and accessories as mentioned in the advertisement are present
- The quality of bits is also good you can make holes in hard stone quite easily but you can buy some more bits if your work is mostly based on the stone wall
- All functions are well(3 functions)
- Register online warranty for extra 6 months
- Overall a cheap price(as compared to branded products) drill machine buy it during deal so you can save some money (around 300-400)
- Quite a heavy drill machine